Welcome to the Atoka County Chamber of Commerce website in Atoka Oklahoma. If you are thinking of travelling to or moving to the area, this website will provide you with information on the rich heritage, heart, and health of our great city! Please send us an email if you need any more information.
For Upcoming Events Please Click on the Event Tab
- Atoka is the County seat of Atoka County.
- Highway 69 & 75 bring 25,000 plus vehicles through our town daily.
- Atoka’s last census indicated a population of 3,000. Today the estimated population is 3.500.
- Atoka County has an estimated 15,000 residents.
- Atoka is home to the Kiamichi Technology Center.
- The Municipal Airport has a 3,000 foot runway and five hangers.
- Atoka is home to a new 25 bed state of the art Hospital.
For more information please see the Atoka Profile Page.