- The Atoka County Chamber of Commerce general membership meet the second Wednesday each month at the Atoka Community Center, on Hwy 3 West, for lunch at 12:00. Cost of the lunch is $5.00.
Welcome to Wednesday Morning Coffee Break & Discussion at 9 a.m. Call the Atoka Chambers office at 580-889-2410 to find location each week.
- Atoka Trail Riders 2016 Playdays–May 31 at the Caney Rodeo Arena, sign up is at 9:30 a.m., exhibition barrels at 10:00 a.m. and events at 11:00 a.m. For more information call Carol Sanders at 580-239-0641 or Lari Smith at 580-239-2258.
- Atoka Trail Riders with the Atoka County Chamber of Commerce– Will have the 1st Annual Lane Frost Memorial Bull Riding will take place on June 18th. On June 19th the following day there will a Sunday Morning Church Service at 11 a.m. and a youth Bull Riding at 1 p.m. Mrs. Elsie Frost and Susie McEntire Eaton will host the church service. Many people in the world of Bull Riding are coming forward to be a part of this event. J.D. Moore with the Redden Rodeo Company, from Atoka will be our producer.
- Limited Number of Tickets
Purchase tickets early at Frost Ranch Wear
Atoka County Historical Museum
E-tickets on www.lanefrostbullriding.com
- Atoka Fire truck Parade – March 13- Court Street @ 6:00 pm Call: Shane Daniel-889-1318
- Fire Fighters Training School – March 14-15 Call: Shane Daniel (580)889-1318
- The Atoka Trail Riders 2nd Annual $10,000 Cash Giveaway! – On April 18th, 2015 the Atoka Trail Riders will be giving away $10,000 in cash! With only 250 tickets printed this opportunity provides excellent odds at walking away a lucky winner. Tickets not only include a chance to win cash, but also include a smoked meat dinner for two with all the fixings. For more information contact Alice Foran at 580-889-0589 or visit our web site at www.atokatrailriders.com.
- The Atoka Trail Riders Spring Trail Ride has been set for April 25 and 26. It will be at the McGee Creek Scenic Park on east Hwy 3, turn north at Center Point Road. The rides will leave out at 10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday mornings. Lunch will be provided on Saturday. For more information on the trail ride call 580-378-2221 or 580-239-0270.
- Trail Riders Rodeo – Sept. 11 & 12 – Rodeo 8 p.m. nightly and Rodeo Parade Saturday at 2 pm. Call: Lari Smith 580-239-2258 or Alice Foran 580-889-0509
- Leadership Atoka – September 16th @ 9:00 am
- Atoka Homecoming September 18 & 19. For more information call 580-889-7192 or visit www.civilwaralbum.com/Atoka
- Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Tournament – Sept. 19 @ Atoka Trails Golf Course – Call 889-7200
- Stringtown Good Ole Days – Tour Garside 100 year old house September 26.
- General Membership Luncheon – everyone welcome October 14 @ 12:00 (noon) @ Community Center
- Leadership Atoka – October 21– for location call 889-2410
- General membership Luncheon – everyone welcome November 11 -Honor Veterans
- Leadership Atoka– November 18 – check for location @ 889-2410
- Christmas Craft Show @ Family Life Center on N. Delaware – Dec. 4 & 5
- Christmas Parade to Dec. 5th @ 6:00 pm
- Pictures with Santa to Dec 5 @ Boggy Bottom Antiques